Sometimes you are not in a mood to play games in which you need to kill enemies ot race against other players to stand first. I am fond of playing games that fall into the category of racing, strategy or action but sometimes I also do not in the mood to play these game. I just want to relax my self and play the game with simple gameplay. Rush is a new minimal arcade game from the top developers of Ketchapp Studios. This game changes your free time into a quality time. It comes with simple gameplay but it will make you addict towards it. Remeber the game Flappy Bird. Yes, what a game! Most games from the Ketchapp are based on a simple theme yet very addictive.
The gameplay of Rush game is that you need to rush or dash through the void. You need to dodge the obstacles in this fantastic and an endless roller coaster ride. You need to make your moves carefully and fastly. Make quick decisions. All you need to do is to tap in order to switch lanes to reach incredible speeds. The best thing which I like about this game is that you will experience more than 100 challenges. Moreover, you will experience 50 spheres with 5 different secrets. You can also unlock new roads, 25 to be exact. Other than that you can share the achievements and leaderboards with friends in no time. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect game in which you need to follow the path in order to score. If you touch with the obstacle then your game will be over and you have to start the game again.
This game is available to download for free on Android Google Play Store. But now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can download Rush for PC. The big screen makes the gameplay much more exciting. To play Rush for PC you need to get the Android Emulator on your Windows and Mac System. If you do not know how to get the Android Emulator on PC then follow the steps given below.
Download Rush for PC (Windows and Mac)
Follow these steps in order to download and install Rush for PC running Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- First of all, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC. You can download the Emulator from this (LINK).
- After downloading the Emulator you need to open the file and run the setup to install it on PC.
- Once done you will see the icon of the Emulator on the desktop of your PC.
- Double click on the icon in order to open it. Now you need to enter your Gmail Account in order to set up Google Play Store, just like you enter it on your Android device.
- After this you need to open the Google Play Store and use the Top Search Bar, enter the name of game Rush in it.
- Now you will see the search results click on the icon of the game and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install it on your PC. Once done you can now play it on your PC Systems.
- Go to MY APPS in BlueStacks App Player and there you will see your installed game.
That’s it! Hope you have found this article helpful. If you have any issue or query related to the article then you can use the comment section to let us know. Thanks.
Incoming search terms:
- rush game ketchapp