VPN China is one of the best VPN proxy tool which helps you to unblock the web content and apps that are blocked in your country/region. This powerful app is presented to you by the top developers of Global VPN. It is available to download for free on Android devices but in this guide, I will tell you more than that. I will tell you how you can use VPN China for PC. By using the third party Android Emulators we can easily use VPN China on PC. But before we move towards its downloading stage let us know about the feature and functionality of the app.
It is one of the best app which bypasses the geo-restricted websites and apps by changing the IP address of the device. Moreover, it is very helpful for those you do not want to share the IP of their device. This feature also helps you secure your data from hackers because the actual IP is hidden from them. It is fast and connects easily with a just single click. No login and registration is required to run the app but interent connection is must for the app. The best thing about the application is that ot gives you unlimited bandwidth. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily unblock the websites and apps that are banned in China and all over the world.
This app is available to download for free on Android Google Play Store. But now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can download VPN China for PC. The big screen makes the usage of the app much more exciting. To use VPN China for PC you need to get the Android Emulator on your Windows and Mac System. If you do not know how to get the Android Emulator on PC then follow the steps given below.
Download VPN China for PC (Windows and Mac)
Follow these steps in order to download and install VPN China for PC running Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- First of all, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC. You can download the Emulator from this (LINK).
- After downloading the Emulator you need to open the file and run the setup to install it on PC.
- Once done you will see the icon of the Emulator on the desktop of your PC.
- Double click on the icon in order to open it. Now you need to enter your Gmail Account in order to set up Google Play Store, just like you enter it on your Android device.
- After this you need to open the Google Play Store and use the Top Search Bar, enter the name of app VPN China in it.
- Now you will see the search results click on the icon of the app and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install it on your PC. Once done you can now use it on your PC Systems.
- Go to MY APPS in BlueStacks App Player and there you will see your installed app.
That’s it! Hope you have found this article helpful. If you have any issue or query related to the article then you can use the comment section to let us know. Thanks.
Incoming search terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1829 MftQgbERkordyYL0ugMHiSoVtDqY4vkJvu7DGrHFue9aUg-VdSM7zPjcd-6B5XcR e74fc8bb1924b306b995bc2b82648f500aaf4fa6&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme