If you are a lover of playing games that fall in the genre of action who are small and easy to play then you will get what you are looking for. Today in this guide I will tell you an action game which you can play it on your PC Systems. The name of the game is Fire Rides which is powered by the top developers of the VOODOO. It is a nonstop endless game just like Flappy Bird and Icy Ropes. In the game, you need to try your level best to pass the fireball through the big circle. But if you touch with the circle then your game will be over and you have to start your game again. The game looks very simple and easy to play but trusts me it will give you a tough while playing.
Basically, the Fireball can make its way towards the circle by crossing the way in the air with the help of some threads of ropes. You just need to tap on the screen to make a thread for the fireball. In this way, you can approach the fireball towards the circle but tapping on the screen again will release the thread. So you need to be very careful while making your move. The best thing about this game is that the graphics of the game are wonderful. Not only that you can also experience the stereo sound quality music. Moreover, the leaderboard and achievements can be shared with your friends easily.
This game is available to download for free on Android Google Play Store. But now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can download Fire Rides for PC. The big screen makes the gameplay much more exciting. To play Fire Rides for PC you need to get the Android Emulator on your Windows and Mac System. If you do not know how to get the Android Emulator on PC then follow the steps given below.
Download Fire Rides for PC (Windows and Mac)
Follow these steps in order to download and install Knives Out for PC running Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- First of all, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC. You can download the Emulator from this (LINK).
- After downloading the Emulator you need to open the file and run the setup to install it on PC.
- Once done you will see the icon of the Emulator on the desktop of your PC.
- Double click on the icon in order to open it. Now you need to enter your Gmail Account in order to set up Google Play Store, just like you enter it on your Android device.
- After this you need to open the Google Play Store and use the Top Search Bar, enter the name of game Fire Rides in it.
- Now you will see the search results click on the icon of the game and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install it on your PC. Once done you can now play it on your PC Systems.
- Go to MY APPS in BlueStacks App Player and there you will see your installed game.
That’s it! Hope you have found this article helpful. If you have any issue or query related to the article then you can use the comment section to let us know. Thanks.